L Series Push in fittings.
These Push in fittings are one touch joints used with pneumatic tubing and are available for a wide variety of models to meet all demands.
They have below features:
- Easy to connect/disconnect tube by one touch.
- Compact size for easy mounting at narrow space.
- The Body is made of PA material; it is harder than PBT
- The Fitting is equipped with O-ring or Teflon coating on the thread.
- After connection, the claw doesn't damage to the Tube.
- Recommended Tubes: Poly-urethane, Nylon, PE
- Working pressure: -0.9 to 10 bar
- Max. Temperature range: 0ºC- 60ºC